To do a good job in fault management and prevention of plastic machining machines, it is necessary to grasp the causes of injection molding machine faults, accumulate information and data of frequent faults and typical faults, carry out fault analysis, pay attention to the study of fault rules and fault mechanisms, and strengthen daily maintenance, Inspection and pre-repair. The deployment procedure of fault management has the following 8 aspects:
1. Do a good job of publicity and education, so that operators and maintenance workers can consciously record, count and analyze the failure of the injection molding machine, and put forward reasonable suggestions.
2. Closely combine the characteristics of the actual conditions of plastic machining and injection molding machines, and divide the in-use injection molding machines into A, B, and C categories to determine the focus of fault management.
3. Use monitoring instruments to carry out planned monitoring of key parts of key injection molding machines, and find fault signs and deterioration information in time.
General machining uhmw injection molding machines also need to use human senses and general inspection tools to carry out daily inspections, patrol inspections, regular inspections (including accuracy inspections), intact state inspections, etc., focusing on the technical status of parts, mechanisms and parts that are prone to failure And anomalous information. At the same time, it is necessary to formulate inspection standards to determine the boundaries of normal, abnormal, and faulty injection molding machines.
4. Carry out failure analysis and train injection molding machine maintenance workers to master failure analysis methods.
5. The fault record is the basic data to realize the fault management of the injection molding machine and the original basis for fault analysis and handling. The record must be complete and correct. After the injection molding machine maintenance workers conduct inspections and fault repairs on site, they should carefully fill in the “Injection Molding Machine Fault Repair Form”, and the workshop mechanics will make statistical analysis and report to the injection molding machine management supervisor on a monthly basis.
6. In addition to daily mastering of the failure situation, the workshop metal machining maintenance personnel should collect “trouble repair orders” and maintenance records on a monthly basis. Through the statistics, sorting and analysis of the failure data, the failure frequency and average failure interval of various injection molding machines are calculated, and the failure dynamics and key failure causes of a single injection molding machine are analyzed to find out the law of occurrence of failures so as to highlight the key measures. Countermeasures, the breakdown information sorting analysis data is fed back to the planning department, so as to arrange preventive repairs or improvement measures plan, it can also be used as the basis for modifying the regular inspection interval, inspection content and standards.
According to the statistical data, you can draw a statistical analysis chart, such as a single injection molding machine failure dynamic statistical analysis table is an effective method for the maintenance team to perform visual management of failures and other, which is convenient for managers and maintenance workers to grasp various types of injection molding in time. In the case of machine failure, it can also have a clear goal when determining maintenance countermeasures.
7. Through the daily touring inspection of the injection molding machine maintenance workers and the injection molding machine status inspection, the status information and failure symptoms obtained, as well as the relevant records and analysis data, will be addressed by the workshop injection machine maintenance personnel or repair team leader for the existing problems of various types of injection molding machines , Arrange daily maintenance in time, make full use of production gap time or holidays, and achieve prevention in the first place to control and reduce failures.
For some trouble signs and hidden dangers, if the daily maintenance cannot be undertaken, it shall be fed back to the planning department to arrange planned repairs.